Our “Standard Artwork Check” is always included and the following will be checked:
- That your artwork is provided in a closed and correct file format (PDF or JPG)
- That your artwork is provided in the correct size
- That the number of pages is correct
- That all fonts are embedded
- We will scale your artwork automatically to the desired size (without bleeding) if the provided size is incorrect.(only if possible/proportional) Please note that adjustments to the size, especially when scaling up the artwork (e.g. A6 to A4) can cause a decrease in the resolution and furthermore no bleeding will be added.
- Your artwork will be converted automatically into CMYK if it was created in RGB colour mode or with spot colours
- Please note that the conversion can cause colour differences.
Our customer service will contact you immediately by email if your artwork present any of the first four problems mentioned above. Please note that conversions of size and colour mode will be processed automatically and there will be no communication to you regarding this. Furthermore, we will not check if the side sequence of your artwork is correct.